Chilliwack Community Services is an independent local charity providing opportunities with people to make positive change in their lives.
To be a leading partner in helping our community be the best it can be.
- We believe in the inherent worth of every person.
- We believe in building on each person’s strengths to help them reach their potential.
- We value and encourage diversity in our community, our people and our programs.
- We believe in recruiting and retaining the best possible staff, Board and volunteers, working in partnership to achieve our mission.
- We will provide a workplace environment where open communication, trust and mutual respect prevail. Effective teamwork, personal initiative and calculated risk taking are essential to our success.
- We believe in providing leadership and being a valued partner in identifying and responding to community needs.
- We believe achieving exemplary volunteerism, community spirit and an outstanding quality of life is the shared responsibility of all individuals, organizations and institutions.
- We are committed to social equity and advocating for those in need.
- We will serve the needs and respect the values of the community in which we operate.
- We are committed to being a progressive, community directed, publicly accountable and financially responsible agency.
- We will adhere to the highest ethical standards.